Ordered a drone from this company in November 2015 for Christmas. It arrived a month later and did not work.

Finally got thru to Hobbytron who said to send it back to them. $35 dollars in postage later, we sent it back to California. A new drone was received in March 2016 only to start smoking when plugged in. Obviously, this one didn't work.

After numerous attempts to get their phone to ring the day we received, I finally got a hold of "customer service". I told them I wanted a refund. Sheena told me that they couldn't provide a refund because I bought it in November. I told her I was looking at the one we just received.

Said she's have to call me back. Didn't happen. Now, I'm out the original purchase price plus $35 in postage. Please, people, do yourself a favor and save yourself a lot of grief.

DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM HOBBYTRON UNLESS YOU REALLY ENJOY AGGRAVATION AND LOSING MONEY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with way they rip you off and stated that there is a room for improvement of wasting money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of world tech toys zx-34923 rc quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $235. Hobbytron needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world tech toys zx-34923 rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hobbytron.

Comments