Hobbytron ripped off my son for some airsoft guns.Cant reach them, charged back order and they can kiss my ***!!

Ripping off kids could in fact get them killed!! These buttlicks anticipate that you will have problems as evidenced by there Thank You letter they send with order. I have taken the appropriate steps to recoup our money and if these bastards try to debit my card again, I will simply cancel the card and get a new one issued. They lose, I win.

*** guys and your cheap chinese toys that break upon removal from package. Everyone do the smart thing and charge back your orders.

Scam the scammers I say!Never ever do business with hobbytron or airsoft products, you will regret it.

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments

Just an update on my hobytron experience.I did in fact cancel my card with the bank.

You would think that a legitimate company would want to contact me to find out why I did this, but no word whatsoever from them. They must operate by the throwing *** at the wall to see what sticks philosophy. They probably figure most people would just eat the cost and move on.

Don't!charge it back, there is nothing they can do about that.

Hobbytron Unethical Business Hobbytron "I ordered a product from Hobbytron, and without any prior notification they sent a "comparable" replacement. The comparable replacement was a no-brand name product, with the product name misspelled..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Hobbytron - Double Eagle Thompson M1A1 Fps-300 Rifle Review from Davisville, West Virginia Hobbytron "I waited over an entire week waiting for my Double Eagle Thompson M1A1 FPS-300 Spring Airsoft Rifle to ship, but it never had yet. I had recently called their number,..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more