I ordered a product from Hobbytron, and without any prior notification they sent a "comparable" replacement.The comparable replacement was a no-brand name product, with the product name misspelled ("Supermacy" instead of supremacy), and no customer reviews could be found on any website.
After contacting the company numerous times and receiving the run-around, I informed Hobbytron I would be disputing the charge with my credit card company. Hobbytron quickly responded that I may send the vehicle back, but that I would have to pay shipping and a 20% restocking fee for the product that I did not order. It is unfortunate that with the ease of sending an email that they would be unable to fill my original order, they took the liberty of sending an inferior product claiming it would be acceptable. Hobbytron's customer service continually pointed to store policies that were not present on any of the receipts and could only be found when searching multiple pages of their website.
While my credit card company will be handling this situation, it is unfortunate that other individuals will most likely be caught in Hobbytron's "comparable" replacement product policy.The consumer should be making the choice or product, not what a company has on their shelf and would prefer to liquidate.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015. White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band. Has been sent for..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."