I ordered a product from Hobbytron, and without any prior notification they sent a "comparable" replacement.The comparable replacement was a no-brand name product, with the product name misspelled ("Supermacy" instead of supremacy), and no customer reviews could be found on any website.
After contacting the company numerous times and receiving the run-around, I informed Hobbytron I would be disputing the charge with my credit card company. Hobbytron quickly responded that I may send the vehicle back, but that I would have to pay shipping and a 20% restocking fee for the product that I did not order. It is unfortunate that with the ease of sending an email that they would be unable to fill my original order, they took the liberty of sending an inferior product claiming it would be acceptable. Hobbytron's customer service continually pointed to store policies that were not present on any of the receipts and could only be found when searching multiple pages of their website.
While my credit card company will be handling this situation, it is unfortunate that other individuals will most likely be caught in Hobbytron's "comparable" replacement product policy.The consumer should be making the choice or product, not what a company has on their shelf and would prefer to liquidate.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."