Ordered a helicopter from Hobbytron.com.Showed up not working.

I sent it back for an exchange and never received one. I called, they said they would send another helicopter. I waited the 7-10 business days and still no helicopter so I called again. They promised a replacement was in the mail THIS time, again I waited 7-10 days and still no helicopter.

Called again and asked for a full refund. Waited about 2 weeks, no refund. Called again and manager said I would see it the following week. The following week there was no refund so I called again.

Manager begin to blame me for not knowing about 30 day processing times or 3-4 day bank transaction days.

She was blaming me for me not getting my money back that she said she refunded the week before!!!!!She talked to me like I was 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments

Hobbytron - Double Eagle Thompson M1A1 Fps-300 Rifle Review from Davisville, West Virginia Hobbytron "I waited over an entire week waiting for my Double Eagle Thompson M1A1 FPS-300 Spring Airsoft Rifle to ship, but it never had yet. I had recently called their number,..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more