Hobbytron - Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter came without a charger and does not work
Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger.Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even verify that item works just fine.
I have tried to call at least ten (10) times and contacted the Customer Service via email 3 times. I received a ticket Code telling me they will contact me within 5 days. Well It has been over a month and half I received the item already and a month I received this ticket code LTK1219402703661X.
Terrible terrible Customer Service.I will never ever purchase anything from this Company
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hercules Helicopter
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii. Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail. delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond,..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii. The clerk Bryan B. gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."