100% full Not resolved
1.8

Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger.Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even verify that item works just fine.

I have tried to call at least ten (10) times and contacted the Customer Service via email 3 times. I received a ticket Code telling me they will contact me within 5 days. Well It has been over a month and half I received the item already and a month I received this ticket code LTK1219402703661X.

Terrible terrible Customer Service.I will never ever purchase anything from this Company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hercules helicopter from Hobbytron and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Hobbytron to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobbytron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments