1.8

Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger. Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even verify that item works just fine.

I have tried to call at least ten (10) times and contacted the Customer Service via email 3 times. I received a ticket Code telling me they will contact me within 5 days. Well It has been over a month and half I received the item already and a month I received this ticket code LTK1219402703661X.

Terrible terrible Customer Service. I will never ever purchase anything from this Company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hercules helicopter from Hobbytron and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Hobbytron to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobbytron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments