Kapolei, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a Refurbished Nano Hercules Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter that came in without a charger.Since the date of purchase 12/28/2014, I have not been able to use or even verify that item works just fine.

I have tried to call at least ten (10) times and contacted the Customer Service via email 3 times. I received a ticket Code telling me they will contact me within 5 days. Well It has been over a month and half I received the item already and a month I received this ticket code LTK1219402703661X.

Terrible terrible Customer Service.I will never ever purchase anything from this Company

Review about: Hercules Helicopter.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more Hobbytron - Have ot resived my response Hobbytron "i called the company and they have me waiting on the response and its been 8-14 days that they said they were sending it and they never did. we have..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more