Fort Bragg, California

The HobbyTron customer service manager sucks! I can’t believe that just because we got rid of the shipping packaging (assuming, wrongfully of course that HobbyTron would be sending a product that WORKS) the warranty is void? For a $130 airsoft gun purchased July 15, 2015!!! For an item used FOUR times? Incredible and shame on you Hobbytron! Furthermore I think she said the notation about ‘original packaging’ and voiding of the warranty was on the BACK of the paper (I don’t know as it was shipped to my grandson who is now on vacation.) WHY wouldn’t that notation be on the box, on the FRONT of the paper, EVERYWHERE?

Really angry about this!

Ruth Dellara

From: Refurb Department [mailto:refurb@hobbytron.com]

Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:23 AM

To: Ruth Dell'Ara

Subject: Re: Reference number: LTK1219404176749X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.

hello please contact customer service 8186759000 thanks

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Ruth Dell'Ara wrote:

I purchased an M59 Magnum FPS-380 Bolt Action Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle for my grandson (Order 1145237, 07/15/15). He used it FOUR times and it doesn’t work. When he pulls the bolt back, it does not stay back….it just travels forward without assistance and the gun is not charged. When he repeats this it seems to load another Airsoft pellet. If he repeats the charging process several times, the bolt may finally stay in the rear position so he can push it forward and fire the gun at which time several Airsoft pellets will be discharged. The gun is obviously operating improperly. We know that the bolt should stay in the full back position until it is manually pushed forward to charge the gun. We need instructions on where to send the gun for repair or replacement. Note we have already said we no longer have the original box the gun came in.

This person wrote the review because of "just about all of the above!" of airsoft gun from Hobbytron. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $129 and wants Hobbytron to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was voiding warranty, dismissive response, run-around and losing one hundred thirty dollars. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobbytron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments