I wish I could give this place 0 stars.I worked here for 3-4 months before finding another job and all I can say was quitting was the best thing I could have done.

I was hired to work in customer service as an airsoft specialist and all I can say is this merchant is a disgrace to airsoft. I would answer phones everyday and at least 60% of the calls were from unhappy customers. Hobbytron never shipped items on time and would pretty much take your money and then use the bait and switch method on the customer. Most of the items that the store sells are junk and once the item has been delivered to your house Hobbytron will not take any responsibility for it even if it arrives broken.

On top of that they expect you to pay shipping to return items that would cost more to ship than the item itself. As an employee there I can tell you it was a nightmare to work there. The hourly pay is low and the management is always complaining about us not reaching sales quota or customer service going down. Maybe if they treated customers better and sold better products they would sell more and have more happy customers but obviously the management doesn't care.

The company is owned by some shady Armenians who will come to work driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or BMW, yet won't pay treat their employees fairly or their customers for that matter. Tricia at customer service was s3xually harassed by the owner Kev last year however after getting a raise she has not pursued the case any further. In conclusion I do not suggest any of you make any purchases from Hobbytron or work at this awful place unless you like to be treated like junk. They also go by the name World Tech Toys on Amazon and buy.com and also have accounts with Sears, Newegg, Groupon, Nomorerack, and other daily deal sites.

They also own multiple retail stores under the name Airsoft and Hobby World.

In addition while working customer service all their suppliers were always calling or coming into the office because they wouldn't even pay them on time.We had our UPS account shut down numerous times due to them not paying on time.

Had an Experience with Hobbytron?

Comments

Hannibal, Missouri, United States #586907

Hobbytron really sucks, its no surprise they treat their employees so badly